Why Should You Hire Columbia Compensation Consulting?
Compensation Consultant Portland
You may find that you are frequently coming across compensation and rewards questions or issues that seem to be more complex than you expected. And often the question arises as to whether to develop your pay programs in-house, or spend the money to hire a Compensation Consultant Portland such as Columbia Compensation Consulting. Consider these reasons to engage my firm:
1. Time – I can focus on your issues, and on completing the project to meet your deadline, without any distractions.
2. Objectivity – The solutions and alternatives to your issues are unbiased and can best meet your needs, not those that benefit any one party. It’s not a canned approach, and my solutions do not conveniently resemble the products I sell because I only provide services.
3. Experience – I bring a significant breadth and depth of experience acquired from handling similar problems with a broad group of clients and employers. Therefore, I can quickly respond to your needs without additional training time or expense.
4. Availability – Even highly-qualified staff needs help occasionally, which is why availability of a qualified consultant is important. I have the time, resources, and specialized experience to supplement your company’s regular talent.
5. Costs vs. Benefits – If you’ve tried working out the solutions yourself, you’ll sometimes succeed; however, the cost of failure can be huge, since it includes the value of lost opportunities, your wasted time, and potential damaged credibility with employees. I can sharpen the focus on the problem and develop better solutions quickly.